Sunday, March 29, 2009

Just Me

I was thinking in words that describe my personality, and I only can think in 3; friendly, clever and maybe funny. I don’t know if I am a clever person, but my mom say that (lol). After High School, I was three years thinking what I had to study at the University, and one day, in 2006, during the summer I was in the middle of Calafquén Lake, and the idea came to me; “I want to be an English Teacher”. I don’t know how or why, but in that moment I understood that the pedagogy was my area, so after vacations, I looked for a university that like me, and here I am!.

I am always trying to do my best, but sometimes it’s hard, because I am alone in this city, my parents live in Idahue, near to Rancagua, so there are days that I feel sad or lonely and I forget why I am here. Maybe for some people this is not an excuse, but I think that it is a big change during my first year at the university, my parents live here in Santiago, but in 2007, they move to Idahue, and I stayed here, whit my brother, worry about myself, and then, in 2008, my brother moved to his own place, so I started to live alone. This is a big change, so sometimes I forget the university and my responsibilities because I miss my family and I don’t have any support.

Anyway, I am an enthusiastic person, I am always trying to make friends and worry about them, sometimes I am a bit lazy, who don’t? so that is the thing, I have may problems like everybody, but that make the life interesting, don’t you think?

No comments: